The church Jesus established is more than a building, more than a weekend service, and more than an organizational chart of staff or volunteers. It is the "ecclesia," a group of redeemed people being transformed into Christ-centered disciples and living as He would in our broken world.
As leaders of this ecclesia, it is vitally important to provide opportunities for transformation to flourish. Become Like Jesus establishes a guiding framework for church leaders to strategically plan for and support life-changing transformation. Become Like Jesus will lead you to discover:
- paradigms that need to shift
- God's heart for the leader and those you lead
- the non-negotiable responsibility of caring for your own soul
- the importance of creating a culture conducive for spiritual growth
- environments in which to be strategic about partnering with the Holy Spirit for transformation.
The Great Commission is more than a call to conversion. It is a call to a changed life. It is a call to Become like Jesus. NOTE: The print version of this item is printed on demand and has a three business day processing time for production. We are unable to accept any returns at this time for this print on demand item.